A new residential condominium tower now under construction in Mandaluyong will open the door to a special kind of space – one’s own home in the middle of bustling Metro Manila.
That new vertical community is named “Urban Deca Towers EDSA” and it offers what the company calls the “micro-living condominium” with units from 13.06 sqm geared for the single, middle-class, upwardly-mobile professional and college students.
- An affordable semi-furnished housing for the working class or student who need a convenient place to stay near their place of work or school.
- It gives an option for daily commuters who travel from their homes far from Ortigas or Makati CBD a place they can use as a halfway house during the weekdays.
- It is an alternative for renters who can use their rent money as down payment for their very own unit.
- This project will target the B, C, D markets.
Location & Accessibility
- Located at #69 Sierra Madre St. Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City.
- Accessible from EDSA & Libertad St.
- It is conveniently located near Shaw MRT station, bus & jeepney stops.
- Close to schools (Poveda,UAAP, Highway hills HS, Rizal Technical University), various malls (Megamall, Shangri-la Mall,Edsa Central, Starmall) and Ortigas CBD, 15 min away to Makati CBD via MRT.